Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training: Joshua 6 & 7

3 posters

Go down

Training: Joshua 6 & 7 Empty Training: Joshua 6 & 7

Post  Admin Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Read and meditate on Joshua 6 & 7.

• In Ch 6 what amazing thing does God do through the Israelites?

In Ch 7 what did Achan do that was against God's will?

Did this sin affect others? If so, Who and How?

What was the judgment for Achan because of his sin?

Meditate on how this applies to you and the youth group. Write your thoughts on the connection to leadership and the growing of a Christ centered youth ministry.

Does your sin and actions affect others? If you give into sin what could be the consequences for the youth group in whole?

I will reply to yall's post and give you what I feel Lord showed me through these scriptures once all four of you post replies.

Matter of Business:

Carlos and Erin, please look at home and locate your video cameras and get with me by Wednesday at the latest with what type of camera you have and if we can utilize to film the bits for the youth kickoff.

Jessica plz get the school calendar and have it for next wed...if not tomrw morning.

Hope keep working on the lines for the skits...and we will film after we meet with principal.

Everybody: Start talking up the kick off of the youth group to friends..there is only seventeen days till kickoff and we want this thing to go off with a bang but it takes all of us coming together to see it happen. The room is progressing i desperately need track lighting (your dads/moms will know what it is) and bean bag chairs! And for music eli will be getting with hope and jessica this week to start preparing for kickoff.

God bless you all. I love yall and am excited. Be diligent in your studies of the Word and prayer. I will post a general outline to follow for quiet times next.

Tom

Admin
Admin

https://refuge.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Training: Joshua 6 & 7 Empty Re: Training: Joshua 6 & 7

Post  erin b Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:26 pm

God brought down the walls of jercho
God was very angry

erin b

Back to top Go down

Training: Joshua 6 & 7 Empty Joshua

Post  Hal_S Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:57 pm

1: The priests blew the trumpets, the people shouted and the walls fell down flat so that the people were able to run straight in.

2: Achan took spoils, which the Lord had commanded them not to do. Because of his sin, the Israelites were unable to stand before their enemies, and fled before them. Achan, his family and all his animals were stoned to death, and the bodies and all their possessions were burned.

My sins affect others, therefore I should not sin.

Hal_S

Back to top Go down

Training: Joshua 6 & 7 Empty Re: Training: Joshua 6 & 7

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum